[( THE AVENGERS )]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[( THE AVENGERS )]

Our Fun Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum Ideas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Widow - Admin
Admin
Black Widow - Admin

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Forum Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Forum Ideas   Forum Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:50 am

So here's where you post all your suggestions/ lol!
Back to top Go down
https://theavengersforum.darkbb.com

Forum Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Ideas   Forum Ideas Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:06 pm

The forum is great, just a bit difficult to navigate if you're new. Other than that it's quite an intresting site, hope it stays around and grow
Back to top Go down
BlackWidowAdmin
Admin
BlackWidowAdmin

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Forum Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Ideas   Forum Ideas Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:59 pm

Well I made this forum, my second one totally different from my other one as i wanted a different look. As far as growing that's up to each member make that happen. Feel free to add new subjects you feel we would enjoy. cheers
Back to top Go down

Forum Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Ideas   Forum Ideas Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 3:25 pm

Don't dare me, I have lots of things that I would enjoy, but I doubt anybody else would
Back to top Go down
BlackWidowAdmin
Admin
BlackWidowAdmin

Forum Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Ideas   Forum Ideas Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:20 pm

Hey U don't know til you try, c'mon giver er a shot !!! lol!
Back to top Go down

Forum Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Ideas   Forum Ideas Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:05 pm

LOL OK but remember you axed for this
Back to top Go down

Forum Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Ideas   Forum Ideas Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 12:40 pm

OK I have an idea. Could the Homepage have our clan logo as background? Then instead of having to wonder where you want to be, why don't you make Subjects with underlieing subjects (I don't know how to put it) for example:

News
Fun
Chat

say then you click on news it makes a kind of drop down list...

News
* Clan Anouncement
* Hunts for Gold

etc etc

It's just something that popped into my head while I was bouncing around today, reading posts. It would make it easier to navigate and you would know where most of the stuff is without having to bounce around looking for it.
Back to top Go down
BlackWidowAdmin
Admin
BlackWidowAdmin

Forum Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Ideas   Forum Ideas Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:18 pm

Are you familiar with organizing a forum? If so i'd be glad to give you access to do these suggestions. This forum outline i found i really liked but it is tricky to figure out. Let me know as it does take a lot of time. affraid
Back to top Go down

Forum Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Ideas   Forum Ideas Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:05 pm

I know it takes a lot of time and you did say I must tell you my ideas. LOL Be careful what you wish for. I'll ask a forum creator if he would like to help us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Ideas   Forum Ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Ideas
Page 1 of 1