[( THE AVENGERS )]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[( THE AVENGERS )]

Our Fun Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Q & A get to know your Clanmates

Go down 
+4
impaler
WonderWoman
Storm
BlackWidowAdmin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WonderWoman

WonderWoman

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Q & A get to know your Clanmates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q & A get to know your Clanmates   Q & A get to know your Clanmates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:38 pm

lustylibrary.com Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Dark Drift

Dark Drift

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Q & A get to know your Clanmates   Q & A get to know your Clanmates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 5:35 pm

Well let's share more then. I was born in a mining town named Sishen, we moved from there to a Salt refinery where I learned to eat centipedes, we moved from there to Plettenber Bay (best 5 years of my life) from there we moved to Keimoes (BIG adaption) where we've been living ever since 1990. In 2006 I moved to the bigger town named Upington. I played rugby for around 6 months then stopped when people started to act like I'm worthless (ha had them begging me to come back), I turned my attention to Cricket and up untill today I play when I get the time (at the moment I don't because I'm too unfit, didn't play for a long time due to an injury to my knee), I have no social life because I prefer the company of me, myself, I and us.
Back to top Go down
BlackWidowAdmin
Admin
BlackWidowAdmin

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Q & A get to know your Clanmates   Q & A get to know your Clanmates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 3:46 pm

KNEE injury, omg can I relate to that. I had was was to be routine knee scope to epain cartledge which i had done to my other knee yrs before. I thought no problem as there were no problems last time right???? WRONG, he screwed up operation as he moved my kneecap and didn't put it back in [place. This was told to me after 6 weeks of excrutiating pain. They kept telling me i shouldn't be in pain. I insisted they do investigating, that's when they saw the MRI that showed the problem. My kneecap is rubbing bone on bone, owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwie. I give up on doctors !!!! Shocked Evil or Very Mad pray I'm my own doctor now devilaugh queen
Back to top Go down
Tembaco

Tembaco

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Omnius vs {ALTO] Rabban   Q & A get to know your Clanmates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 6:51 pm

in world 4 i changed clan from [K] to [(FFF)] and i stay Tembaco there.
But in world 8 i am now a clanless wolf Omnius , but i was [ALTO] Rabban and did fight with TA already.
Last sunday i did left [ALTO] because i did not agree to their rules.
Because i wanna be a fair player i will not use this forum to make Omnius better but i also not avoid a good fight,
Meanwhile i am verry happy to be at [(FFF)] and have lots of aktion !!
i Will tell later some about me in RTL
cu
Bob bounce
Back to top Go down
impaler
Admin
impaler

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Q & A get to know your Clanmates   Q & A get to know your Clanmates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:37 pm

heeei..u were rabban? lol we've met on the battlefield! You're good!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pensiuneadunca.ro
BlackWidowAdmin
Admin
BlackWidowAdmin

PostSubject: Re: Q & A get to know your Clanmates   Q & A get to know your Clanmates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:32 pm

Oh I forgot to tell U that Impaler. I just found out too that he was a Wolfie in 8. A BAD Wolfie i should say, wolfie But in a good way! lol!
Back to top Go down
Count sibiu

Count sibiu

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Iron Man   Q & A get to know your Clanmates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 4:31 pm

As some of you know RL has caught up with me and I do not have time to do justice to the account which the original Iron Man built so brilliantly.

Will be staying on the forum though to see how things are going. Will add profile details and some pictures in the gallery next week.

It's been great to be part of this team and I look forward to seeing your future successes.

Thanks to all.

Andrew
Back to top Go down
BlackWidowAdmin
Admin
BlackWidowAdmin

PostSubject: Re: Q & A get to know your Clanmates   Q & A get to know your Clanmates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 4:53 pm

Glad to have you visit from time to time Andrew/ Count Sibu. We're looking forward to the pic's too. Have a great weekend !!! hugs

I need your help in changing fonts. How to?????
Back to top Go down
Tembaco

Tembaco

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Q & A get to know your Clanmates   Q & A get to know your Clanmates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:43 pm

Welcome you big green man hope you like your new ironskin?
Back to top Go down
BlackWidowAdmin
Admin
BlackWidowAdmin

PostSubject: Re: Q & A get to know your Clanmates   Q & A get to know your Clanmates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:38 am

Heqding to Lake Placid in the mornin to give a presentation for MAX to the Olympic training center.
Back to top Go down
BlackWidowAdmin
Admin
BlackWidowAdmin

PostSubject: Re: Q & A get to know your Clanmates   Q & A get to know your Clanmates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:12 am

Welcome to Our newest Player velden. Please feel free to post any suggestions. cheers

Oh and I am Vampress Phoenix in game. rendeer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q & A get to know your Clanmates   Q & A get to know your Clanmates - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q & A get to know your Clanmates
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[( THE AVENGERS )] :: TIKI BAR :: Q & A / get to know your Clanmates-
Jump to: