[( THE AVENGERS )]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[( THE AVENGERS )]

Our Fun Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunts for gold

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Iron Man
Admin
Iron Man

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Hunts for gold Empty
PostSubject: Hunts for gold   Hunts for gold Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 4:50 am

I can't believe this world 8 ... I joined thinking it would be better than the rest, but no. You get hit more times because you are new but thats not the problem. The problem is the amount of gold they hand out on hunts.
Example :
Hunt 1 17 gold you've got to be joking
Hunt 2 19 gold oh god not again
Hunt 3 100 gold now thats a little better
Hunt 4 13 gold get a knife I'm going to slit my wrists
Hunt 5 536 gold redemption for those @#*% who made the game
Hunt 6 40 thats it I'm getting my gun
Hunt 7 136 gold I think they heard me
Hunt 8 44 gold thats it stuff the gun I'm think C4 explosives now
Hunt 9 77 gold do these idiots really think they'll get away with it
Hunt 10 22 gold yep they got away with it
Hunt 11 144 gold oh so now they think I'll be happy with that
Hunt 12 70 gold Ok I'll take what I'm given

I leveled up 1 level and that was only because I was nearly there the day before .... ANY COMMENTS ???????
Back to top Go down
Black Widow - Admin
Admin
Black Widow - Admin

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Hunts for gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunts for gold   Hunts for gold Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 5:11 am

lol! , i agree mine haven't been the best either. D seems to do o.k. They still have bugs to straighten out. Maybe this is one of them. Hey Nice to see you here. spank
Back to top Go down
https://theavengersforum.darkbb.com

Hunts for gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunts for gold   Hunts for gold Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:30 pm

Intresting. My gold ranges from around 12 to 550. Funniest thing is that my first hunt allways gives me the most money
Back to top Go down
BlackWidowAdmin
Admin
BlackWidowAdmin

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Hunts for gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunts for gold   Hunts for gold Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:09 am

My best hit ! cheers

05.05.2008 at 03:55:59 Razjake [TA] COUNTESS BLACK WIDOW winner of 529 gold. bloodsucker
Back to top Go down

Hunts for gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunts for gold   Hunts for gold Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 11:00 am

Sounds like you took on a wealthy higher ranked Werewolf
Back to top Go down
BlackWidowAdmin
Admin
BlackWidowAdmin

Hunts for gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunts for gold   Hunts for gold Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 3:02 pm

YEP i did but only like i told you, with 3 gold on me so if i lost it would not cost me ! cheers
Back to top Go down

Hunts for gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunts for gold   Hunts for gold Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 12:34 pm

I did what you guys suggested and it worked. Last night after leaving work, I got attacked 3 times by vampires. I gained 3 Exp points and coz I donated all my gold to the clan they didn't get any gold. I think I've been targetted, because there is two Werewolves that keep attacking me: [NOX] Lord and Wolverine [X]
Back to top Go down
BlackWidowAdmin
Admin
BlackWidowAdmin

Hunts for gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunts for gold   Hunts for gold Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:22 pm

CUDOS to You for listening to this stragedy!!! [NOX] is one that keeps hitting me too. Mostly Luck Factor. lol! I haven't heard from him in a week though maybe he gave up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunts for gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunts for gold   Hunts for gold Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunts for gold
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[( THE AVENGERS )] :: TIKI BAR :: What's New?-
Jump to: