[( THE AVENGERS )]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[( THE AVENGERS )]

Our Fun Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quotable Quotes

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Quotable Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Quotable Quotes   Quotable Quotes Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:01 pm

As we move along in live, we get quotes that actually does have an impact on our lives. Some are funny, some are deep and some are just genius. So come on, show me what inspires you.

"It does not matter if we win or lose...actually it does" - A.Hitler

"We are not retreating, we are advancing in a different direction" - Genl. G.Paton

Just a couple I liked.
Back to top Go down

Quotable Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quotable Quotes   Quotable Quotes Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:20 am

My wife and me love oral sex, she stands at the one end of the room and me at the other end and we shout at eachother: "F*@k you, F*@k you"
Back to top Go down

Quotable Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quotable Quotes   Quotable Quotes Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:21 am

I an' mah wife love ta do it Doggy style, I sits up an' beg an' she rollsa ova and playsa dead circledance
Back to top Go down
BlackWidowAdmin
Admin
BlackWidowAdmin

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Quotable Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quotable Quotes   Quotable Quotes Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:02 pm

lol! lol! lol!

We make war that we may live in peace.

- Aristotle

"That which does not kill me makes me stronger"

Friedrich Neitzche

The best portion of a good man's life is the little, nameless,
unremembered acts of kindness and love.

William Wordsworth

Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.

William Shakespeare

Action speaks louder than words but not nearly as often
- Mark Twain

The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for."

So this isn't Home Sweet Home . . . Adjust!

I'm sorry, you seem to have mistaken me for someone who cares

Don't talk unless you can improve the silence

I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE, BUT when NODE ERROR appears, I'm NOT very VIRTUIOUS !!! affraid

JUST AS YOU SEE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, YOU FIND OUT IT'S ANOTHER F**KING TRAIN !!!

O.K. now you've done it Wolverine, i'm full of them !!!

queen jocolor lol!
Back to top Go down

Quotable Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quotable Quotes   Quotable Quotes Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:53 pm

In admitting defeat there is a victory, a victory over one self...
Back to top Go down
BlackWidowAdmin
Admin
BlackWidowAdmin

Quotable Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quotable Quotes   Quotable Quotes Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:32 pm

O.K. then, here

He who laughs last...laughs alone.

He who laughs last.... laughs loudest.

He who laughs last...laughs the hardest.

He who laughs last....laughs longest.

He who laughs last...laughs alone !!!

Charlie Shephard was telling a story that Lesley Boggs used to tell about himself and Charlie’s dad, Cal Shephard, when they were in their teens.

Cal and Lesley were neighbors and the best of friends. Lesley owned a small flat-bottomed boat, and on weekends they would carry it to the river not far away and cross over to Southmont on the other side to see their girlfriends and return late in the night.

One weekend it had rained just before they started to the river. Lesley was up front carrying the boat with his hands behind his back so he could see where he was going, when he came upon a mud hole in the middle of the path.

Lesley just straddled the mud hole, but Cal couldn’t see it with the boat in front of him, so he went through it, slipping and sliding and getting his shoes and pants wet and muddy. But then Lesley couldn’t hold his laughter back any longer, and when he laughed, Cal knew Lesley had planned it.

After a little discussion, they continued on to their dates on the other side of the river. Cal, with his muddy shoes and pants, thought all evening on how he could get even with Lesley, but it wasn’t until they were on their way back on the river that he thought of it.

Cal was up front, leading the way back, and it was especially dark that night.

When they got close to the bank, Cal put his paddle down and told Lesley, “OK, we’re against the bank. You can get out now.”

Lesley stepped out of the boat — into waist deep water.

Cal was laughing now.

Payback's a bitch ain't it?

lol! jocolor lol!
Back to top Go down

Quotable Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quotable Quotes   Quotable Quotes Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:00 am

He who laughs last...is the slowest to catch the joke

I found that this quote helps me a lot through bad times. You know that they say when your troubles start they don't seem to stop? People usually say when it rains, it pours. Well here is something to help you through that dark time:

"It can't rain all the time"

Eric Draven (the late Jason Scott Lee)
Back to top Go down
BlackWidowAdmin
Admin
BlackWidowAdmin

Quotable Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quotable Quotes   Quotable Quotes Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:27 pm

Thanks, I can apply that as sometimes i feel..............

Help me make it through the night ????

Brings to mind lyrics from this song.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me speakin words of wisdom....... Let it be................. pray
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quotable Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quotable Quotes   Quotable Quotes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quotable Quotes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[( THE AVENGERS )] :: Forum General :: Suggestion-
Jump to: