[( THE AVENGERS )]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[( THE AVENGERS )]

Our Fun Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Q & A get to know your Clanmates

Go down 
+4
impaler
WonderWoman
Storm
BlackWidowAdmin
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackWidowAdmin
Admin
BlackWidowAdmin

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Q & A get to know your Clanmates Empty
PostSubject: Q & A get to know your Clanmates   Q & A get to know your Clanmates Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 3:07 pm

O.K. you ask We deliver. Thanks for this suggestion Wolverine. scratch

So this is for all members.

Q - What's your favorite thing to do to relax?

Mine is to lounge by the pool. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Storm
Overseerer
Storm

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Q & A get to know your Clanmates   Q & A get to know your Clanmates Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:31 am

i'm more of a lay in bed with a book kinda gal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q & A get to know your Clanmates   Q & A get to know your Clanmates Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:57 am

I like to read, write, watch wrestling, gym, play PC games, play Playstation 2 games especially wrestling and to chat on MXit. As of late I do the chatting and playing much more than I should.
Back to top Go down
BlackWidowAdmin
Admin
BlackWidowAdmin

PostSubject: Re: Q & A get to know your Clanmates   Q & A get to know your Clanmates Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:58 pm

omg Wolverine, don't give away everything about you all @ once. It said what is your favorite thing to do? NOT favorites. We want this thread to last ! Razz lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q & A get to know your Clanmates   Q & A get to know your Clanmates Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:36 pm

Well there's a whole lot more, you wana hear them too??? Basketball lol! circledance
Back to top Go down
BlackWidowAdmin
Admin
BlackWidowAdmin

PostSubject: Re: Q & A get to know your Clanmates   Q & A get to know your Clanmates Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:43 pm

Well we have a lot too. Let's see who replies to this first question then we can move on to the next or elaborate. Cool
Back to top Go down
WonderWoman

WonderWoman

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Q & A get to know your Clanmates   Q & A get to know your Clanmates Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 1:19 pm

i like to play games at pogo.com while listening to music and doing my manhunts. thats relaxing to me.
Back to top Go down
impaler
Admin
impaler

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Q & A get to know your Clanmates   Q & A get to know your Clanmates Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:07 am

when i want to relax i take my soon-to-be wife and we go for long walks in the forest...or just stay in the sun......when i am alone, i do my hunts and play america's army Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.pensiuneadunca.ro
Bytekeeper
Admin

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Q & A get to know your Clanmates   Q & A get to know your Clanmates Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 1:35 am

I know I am not a member of your clan, but just to let all of you know.. Smile

I don't have much things to do, I spend most of my day being online, ready while online, eating infront of my PC, I don't any other online games other than Monstersgame..
Yes I do sleep, but with an alarm clock by my side, to remind me its time to do some safety fights. making my account 24-hrs active (i do not do much raids, after MH, some raids then GY.. safety, GY again... so on.. so forth >Smile
Fav books (computer books),
Fav Movies (many, i just download them, and watch)

I collect Naruto episodes.. Smile

That's all Folks....
Back to top Go down
BlackWidowAdmin
Admin
BlackWidowAdmin

PostSubject: Re: Q & A get to know your Clanmates   Q & A get to know your Clanmates Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 2:03 am

Hmmmmm Bytekeeper,

How long does it take to download a movie? What's the cost? Your welcome to chat here anytime you like. I'm here most of the day & evenings except for weekends. As you know your 12 hrs ahead of Us here in U.S. Ironman is your time zone but he's not much for forum's. He may pop in from time to time. My fav movies are sci-fi & horror . What are yours? study
Back to top Go down
Bytekeeper
Admin

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Q & A get to know your Clanmates   Q & A get to know your Clanmates Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 9:41 am

BlackWidowAdmin wrote:
Hmmmmm Bytekeeper,

How long does it take to download a movie? What's the cost? What are yours? (fav movies) study

How long doe it take? it depends on how many are currently sharing that file. I use P2P file transfer application, you can download movies for free you'll just have to search. I do like action, Sci-fi, futuristic, adventure and comedy, I hate drama. I do watch horror/suspense from time to time..

Some of my collected(stored on my HD) movies includes Starwars (epi 1-6), Resident Evil (1-3), Indiana Jones (1-3, currently waiting for the upcoming release of the 4th movie), Naruto Movies (1-4), American Pie (1-6), Underworld (1-2), Bloodrayne, aeon Flux, ultraviolet, Blood sucker, Rush hour (1-3) .. and many more to mention.... Very Happy

Bytekeeper
Back to top Go down
BlackWidowAdmin
Admin
BlackWidowAdmin

PostSubject: Re: Q & A get to know your Clanmates   Q & A get to know your Clanmates Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 4:03 pm

Wow those are a great collection. All of them on my choice list. Underworld rocks !!! I loved Van Helsing too. coffee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q & A get to know your Clanmates   Q & A get to know your Clanmates Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 5:31 pm

I rarely spend time watching Movies on my PC anymore. These days I just play games, do planning on a new comic or write erotic stories as that keeps me out of trouble.
Back to top Go down
BlackWidowAdmin
Admin
BlackWidowAdmin

PostSubject: Re: Q & A get to know your Clanmates   Q & A get to know your Clanmates Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 5:36 pm

Erotic stories ? Hmmmmmmm, care to share? Wink Razz
Back to top Go down
Storm
Overseerer
Storm

PostSubject: Re: Q & A get to know your Clanmates   Q & A get to know your Clanmates Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:42 pm

hahahaha!
Back to top Go down
impaler
Admin
impaler

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Q & A get to know your Clanmates   Q & A get to know your Clanmates Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:35 am

so come on...DO SHARE !! Smile)))
Back to top Go down
http://www.pensiuneadunca.ro

PostSubject: Re: Q & A get to know your Clanmates   Q & A get to know your Clanmates Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 2:06 pm

OK people you did ask for it. I think I suck, but some people allways want to disagree.

http://stories.xnxx.com/profile156345/DeathsKnight
Back to top Go down
Storm
Overseerer
Storm

PostSubject: Re: Q & A get to know your Clanmates   Q & A get to know your Clanmates Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:27 am

hey man. ur writings not bad. kudos to u.
Back to top Go down
BlackWidowAdmin
Admin
BlackWidowAdmin

PostSubject: Re: Q & A get to know your Clanmates   Q & A get to know your Clanmates Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:12 pm

Don't quit your day job !!!! Razz BUT seriously the storyline is good but it's the sentence structure that needs help. CUDOS to your imagination or is this your real life experiences? lol! Oh i'm so bad eh? spank
Back to top Go down
Storm
Overseerer
Storm

PostSubject: Re: Q & A get to know your Clanmates   Q & A get to know your Clanmates Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:49 am

hahahaha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q & A get to know your Clanmates   Q & A get to know your Clanmates Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:53 am

Well to be honest, one was just a test and the other was a real fantasy.

I'm not a bona fide writer, it's like I said, just a way to relax.

But thanks for the feedback, I'll see what I can do to get the Grammar (which is my biggest problem) and sentence structure sorted.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Overseerer
Storm

PostSubject: Re: Q & A get to know your Clanmates   Q & A get to know your Clanmates Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:15 pm

hey man. if you need an editor i'll be happy to help. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q & A get to know your Clanmates   Q & A get to know your Clanmates Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:39 am

Just send me an e-mail Storm and I'll be very happy if you help me. My addy is: deathsknight_1@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
BlackWidowAdmin
Admin
BlackWidowAdmin

PostSubject: Re: Q & A get to know your Clanmates   Q & A get to know your Clanmates Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:07 am

Hi All,

Well I just want to share a bit of info with you all. Yes STUD I am Roman Catholic. I am French/Irish. I grew up in a small town called Parry Sound, Ontario, CANADA eh! I am a true Animal Lover and have had several strange one's in my day, my fav being a baby bear. I am a freelance Photographer with animals & nature being my favorite subject's. I do a lot of volunteer work at hospital, cancer research, lung association. I belong to Amvets auxillary and am the secretary for a new non-profit organization called Animal Food Pantry. We are a group of volunteers who raise money through grants and fundraisers to help Senior /citizens feed their pets. I love to read, travel,shop for antiques, swim, boating, skiing and other sports when able. I enjoy meeting and chatting to people from other countries. I chose to make a difference in our world by "going green" and helping people in any capacity I am able. So this is Me, if you care to share something about yourself feel free. circledance
Back to top Go down
BlackWidowAdmin
Admin
BlackWidowAdmin

PostSubject: Re: Q & A get to know your Clanmates   Q & A get to know your Clanmates Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:07 am

Hi All,

Well I just want to share a bit of info with you all. Yes STUD I am Roman Catholic. I am French/Irish. I grew up in a small town called Parry Sound, Ontario, CANADA eh! I am a true Animal Lover and have had several strange one's in my day, my fav being a baby bear. I am a freelance Photographer with animals & nature being my favorite subject's. I do a lot of volunteer work at hospital, cancer research, lung association. I belong to Amvets auxillary and am the secretary for a new non-profit organization called Animal Food Pantry. We are a group of volunteers who raise money through grants and fundraisers to help Senior /citizens feed their pets. I love to read, travel,shop for antiques, swim, boating, skiing and other sports when able. I enjoy meeting and chatting to people from other countries. I chose to make a difference in our world by "going green" and helping people in any capacity I am able. So this is Me, if you care to share something about yourself feel free. circledance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q & A get to know your Clanmates   Q & A get to know your Clanmates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q & A get to know your Clanmates
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[( THE AVENGERS )] :: TIKI BAR :: Q & A / get to know your Clanmates-
Jump to: