[( THE AVENGERS )]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[( THE AVENGERS )]

Our Fun Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

War discussion section

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackWidowAdmin
Admin
BlackWidowAdmin

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-05-01

War discussion section Empty
PostSubject: War discussion section   War discussion section Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:04 pm

For Allies
Back to top Go down
Lazaruss

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: The [V--V] Many-born join the cause.   War discussion section Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:20 pm

Ok. This is the strategy i devised :

First, we have to bring more allied clans into this conflict.

While you [(FFF)] clash the [x], the allied clans agree on some specific members of clan [x] and attack them as much as we can in order to disrupt them and hopefully weaken them.

The allied clans do not declare war on the [x], but they attack their selected targets during this war as much as they can.

(The [V--V] Many-born bravely offer to attack [x] Snake Eyes and the three strongest of the [x] in a hope to inspire the other clans into joining. Another allied clan would than be able to choose to attack some other [x]-members.)

In order for an allied clan to have any effect, its members have to :

1) spend all their gold as fast as they can. Keep the cash to a minimum !!!
2) buy the strongest sentinel they can and keep upgrading it during this war. (it is the fastest way for a clan member to gain in strength). Keep that sentinel and keep upgrading it.
3) Buy potions, both healing and ancestral.

The [V--V] Many-born have joined the cause, with our 49 members (though a few will be unavailable), and we add our efforts to the 8 members of the clan [(FFF)], but that is NOT enough. We need more allies if this is to work. We need more people attacking the [x] and disrupting them.

I haven't heard from any of my allies yet, but i hope they will join still.

Has any other clan joined that i don't know about ?
Back to top Go down
BlackWidowAdmin
Admin
BlackWidowAdmin

PostSubject: Re: War discussion section   War discussion section Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:55 pm

Sorry no response from anyone but Yours. No
Back to top Go down
Lazaruss

PostSubject: Re: War discussion section   War discussion section Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:06 pm

Well, invite them again. We need more people and fast ! Send the invitation to different people this time.
Back to top Go down
Lazaruss

PostSubject: Re: War discussion section   War discussion section Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:11 pm

... It's not working. It can't work. My tactics is flawed !

I forgot that once they have a battle (attack or defence) no one can attack them for sixty minutes. If there were thousands of us, we would never be able to block them.

Mad pale clutz Mad pale clutz Mad pale clutz Mad pale clutz Mad pale clutz

So, I'm an idiot. What are you ; perfect ?

Ok, slightly different tactics ;

We need to make dents. I can make a dent in these four strongest, so we need more 78+ level vampires to attack these top-four-[x]-members thus bleeding them (and disrupting them slightly). It's not much of a chance, but the only chance we can give you.

The clan [V--V] Many-born has two who fit the description - me and Dj0rel, but we need more.

We must find more and make as much dents as possible.

Last edited by Lazaruss on Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lazaruss

PostSubject: Re: War discussion section   War discussion section Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 4:35 pm

It is hopeless, unless we get more people of a highenough level to dent the [x]. They all have like 10 to 20 000 health points. The only thing we can do is to gnaw it away slowly.

Yes, they have ridiculous incomes and can buy healing potions, but we can not aid you in any other way. Maybe we'll distrackt them enough for you guys to do your stuff.

But we need more high-level vampires attacking them !!!

Back to top Go down
BlackWidowAdmin
Admin
BlackWidowAdmin

PostSubject: Re: War discussion section   War discussion section Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 4:47 pm

Well I'm doing what I can but have only heard from one other leader and he is the only one high enough in his clan that is offering. It is a futile war as there is no way to win it due to their trimmed top 9 players. The standings now are 58 wins for them and 23 for Us. I appreciate your efforts !!!
Back to top Go down
impaler
Admin
impaler

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: War discussion section   War discussion section Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:01 pm

i thank everyone for the help.. but we all know how this war is going to end! they win. what they don't know is that when they put everyone back in x clan, we boost our sentinels higher than ever and lose our lower levels, than declare war on x. the good thing is they will have everyone in x clan and kicking players after will cost them 10 losses
does anyone agree?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pensiuneadunca.ro
BlackWidowAdmin
Admin
BlackWidowAdmin

PostSubject: Re: War discussion section   War discussion section Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:03 pm

100% right !!! bloodsucker
Back to top Go down
Lazaruss

PostSubject: Oh... I wouldn't give up yet if i were you...   War discussion section Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:06 am

Oh... I wouldn't give up yet if I were you...

hehe...

He He He...

E He He... Ehe he hehe... Wahaha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA !!!

I am a GENIUS !!! Twisted Evil devilaugh Twisted Evil devilaugh Twisted Evil devilaugh Twisted Evil devilaugh Twisted Evil devilaugh Twisted Evil devilaugh Twisted Evil devilaugh

Allow me to introduce you to the battle plan :

This is it, the strategy that will enable the [(FFF)] to win the war against the [x] !

And the best thing is that no one will ever learn of how we did it !!!

My entire clan will do the following :

1) Log off.
2) Click on ‘Register a new account’
3) Create a new level 1 werewolf
4) Use those baby-wolves to attack members of the [(FFF)] as much as we can !!!

Those baby wolves of ours can’t harm you, but once the [(FFF)] have had a fight with them, the [x] won’t be able to attack you for a full hour !!!

THAT, is how we are going to block the [x]. THAT is how we are going to prevent them from attacking you, and that is how we’ll give you a chance to beet the [x] !!!

I think that 49 of us will do, but if the [x] still manage to attack you, we'll bring the other allies into this. We must be careful not to block your attacks too.

From this day on, let this be known as the Baby Wolf Strategy !!!
lol! jason
Back to top Go down
Lazaruss

PostSubject: Re: War discussion section   War discussion section Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:45 am

To insure that you DO manage to get a chance at attacking the [x], i offer to BORROW (just borrow, mind) my unused premium tickets if you don't allready have them.

Without a premium you wait 15 minutes to do the next battle, with premium, you only wait 5.

Letm me know who doesn't have one, but i want you guys to buy me some new tickets once this is over.

Back to top Go down
BlackWidowAdmin
Admin
BlackWidowAdmin

PostSubject: Re: War discussion section   War discussion section Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:54 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
Lazaruss

PostSubject: Re: War discussion section   War discussion section Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:29 pm

The only thing is that you'll have to be patient for us to increase the dexterity of those baby wolves enough for them to be able to find you.

Spread the word Phoenix. Gimme a list of those of you who would borrow my premiums.

Back to top Go down
BlackWidowAdmin
Admin
BlackWidowAdmin

PostSubject: Re: War discussion section   War discussion section Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:14 pm

Lazaruss,

It is a great plan but the majority voted to end the war. We need more time to put this plan into effect so it will work for the next war i'm sure. Thank-you for all your help.
Back to top Go down
impaler
Admin
impaler

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: hmm   War discussion section Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:22 pm

i don't want to be the bad guy here....but has any of u heard of multiaccounts? if we do this it could blow up in our face!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pensiuneadunca.ro
BlackWidowAdmin
Admin
BlackWidowAdmin

PostSubject: Re: War discussion section   War discussion section Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:30 pm

YES I agree but Lazaruss did say they would all quit and become wolfies, that was my understanding anyhow ! affraid I could be wrong scratch
Back to top Go down
Tembaco

Tembaco

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: War discussion section   War discussion section Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:50 am

WORLD4 IS CLOSED.. !!!
you cant make a new account !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War discussion section   War discussion section Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War discussion section
Page 1 of 1