[( THE AVENGERS )]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[( THE AVENGERS )]

Our Fun Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Giggles [JGBG] war game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackWidowAdmin
Admin
BlackWidowAdmin

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Giggles [JGBG] war game Empty
PostSubject: Giggles [JGBG] war game   Giggles [JGBG] war game Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:40 pm

[JGBG] Giggles the Ferret
Date: 15.08.2008 20:11:41
Subject: My X Clan War Tactic

Just thought I'd keep you up to date on my little one ferret war.

X Clan is down to 9 members now... all pretty tough... but I can take 4 or 5 of them with a +9. The trouble of course is that it's an unhealthy thing to do... and the 5 of them that can beat me means that it's going to be a tough little war to win... especially since I spotted them 110 wins by booting all my clan members. Still... I have a plan... here it is:

Twice a day I'll potion up (both health and a +9) and hit the 4 that I can beat... and then I'll purposefully hit a high ranking opponent to take me down to 1 hit point. I'll graveyard for two hours, buy potions, potion up to 50 health and do a safety, do some graveyards, go back to zero health and repeat for another two hours. This should give me 8 victories a day with no defeats to X. I'll be constantly unhittable! Hehe. Let's see how they like this for a month! With luck... I'll actually be able to BEAT X!!! If you're wondering how I can do this every two hours, well... you know I have insomnia, right?

Regards,

Giggles
Back to top Go down
BlackWidowAdmin
Admin
BlackWidowAdmin

PostSubject: Re: Giggles [JGBG] war game   Giggles [JGBG] war game Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:02 am

Well Clanmates here's a little pick me up. Giggles said I could share with you. He took on [x] and one ! CUDOS to him. cheers

Jeff Cooper: Completed Clan wars
Clan name Duration of the clan war Clan wars won Clan wars lost
[x] Elite Wolves until 11.09.2008 at 04:14:14 224 190
Back to top Go down
BlackWidowAdmin
Admin
BlackWidowAdmin

PostSubject: Re: Giggles [JGBG] war game   Giggles [JGBG] war game Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:16 am

[x]Krow sent him this.

Jeff Cooper: Player: [x] Krow
Date: 12.09.2008 01:46:06
Subject: Re: Congratulations

Well... ferret bites can be nasty ya know! Now that I'm actually graveyarding for 12 hours at a time (and becoming hittable), some of your clanmates are getting revenge on me and attacking! I kind of expected that because part of my strategy and tactics against your clan was to be as unhittable as possible. That worked for the most part. There were also only a handful that I could regularly beat (even with a +9... yeah... war is expensive). I was lucky if I could even beat you close to 50% and oftentimes wouldn't even try. Same with Soifon. Anyhow... I'd like to think that it took a "perfect war" on my part to win against X... and I tried my best to fight it. Thanks again for your kind words
Jazmin Vampress Phoenix: very nice Jeff
Back to top Go down
impaler
Admin
impaler

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Giggles [JGBG] war game   Giggles [JGBG] war game Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:17 pm

WTG !!! i knew he had it in him! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.pensiuneadunca.ro
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giggles [JGBG] war game   Giggles [JGBG] war game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Giggles [JGBG] war game
Page 1 of 1